SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Business help in China

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> WELCOME TO SCAMPATROL
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john1955s
**SPAMMER**

PostPosted: Wed 05 Apr 2006 05:09    Post subject: Business help in China Reply with quote

I am new at this and I'd ask someone to help me with advice. I applied as recruiter manager at JobQueen, they promise to pay $87,000.00/year. I would like to know if they are for real and if they are how can I get quality sales reps in China. I didn't list the domain because promoting something is forbiden in most forums. So if you want to help me out please contact me direct at my email:
kimwongshu@yahoo.com
Captain Igloo
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed 05 Apr 2006 14:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to tell from the facts that you have given us, but it sounds very much like a scam to me.

Remember: If something sounds to good to be true, it probably is. And a salary promise for 87k a year for someone who obviously dosn't know much about the job (otherwise you wouldn't need to ask here) qualifies just fine for the "too good to be true" part.

If they ask or did ask you for any fees or other money transfer related activities it is a scam for sure.
jez
Victim Support

PostPosted: Wed 05 Apr 2006 19:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

john1955s: please post the email (with the full headers) that you received (remove your own email address from it, and also from your post above). We'll be able to tell more if we can see that. jobqueen.com is a recruitment site, and many scammers target people registered on those sites.
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Victim Support

PostPosted: Fri 07 Apr 2006 10:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its OK to post a link here so we can check it out.

There's two probable cons here.

1. Is your classic advance fee fraud, they will need you to pay all sorts of fees to enable you to take the job.

2. Is a "cheque mule". They mail you cheques, you cash them in your bank account and then wire them the money. Sting is the cheques are fake but they don't show up as fake until long after you've sent the money. The double sting is your bank will come after you for the money.

BTW your other posting - please start a new thread for queries in the future, its not etiquette to append to old one.
oz_baiter
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat 08 Apr 2006 09:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to blow the bubble here, but the OP is actually a linkspam bot.

http://www.google.com/search?q=promise%20to%20pay%20%2487%2C000.00/year.
http://www.google.com/search?q=kimwongshu@yahoo.com

The IP is a well known open proxy. I have removed the website in the profile that points back to jobqueen!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> WELCOME TO SCAMPATROL All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: