SCAMPATROL Forum Index SCAMPATROL
Working to protect

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Email Feedback To Scampatrol From Victims:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
frodo
Victim Support

PostPosted: Tue 07 Jun 2005 17:37    Post subject: Email Feedback To Scampatrol From Victims: Reply with quote

In a blatant attempt to expand this lonely looking section, I thought we might post some victim replies. They do represent feedback and they are useful as well as providing a warm & fuzzy... I suggest that before we post, we remove identifying details, use first names only - and maybe change the names to protect their privacy. So here's a few appropriately modified responses...

Quote:

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your email of warning.
But how did you get my name?Do you have any more information on this Linda Kone gangster who robs people of their money by fraud
What nationality is this fellow?
Best regards,
Bob

Quote:
Thank you for letting me know about this and i did not give them any information from my bank or anything like that no account number nothing like that thank you for letting le know about this but i did not get taken because i didnot give them any information about me i thought that this was kind of fishy when they wanted me to give them info and i asked around from my friends to the bank so i cant thank you enough for letting me know about this thanks again scampatrol Lisa

Quote:
Hi thank you for confirmation. I kind of figured that out some time ago, I did not want to believe it but deep down inside I knew. He was too silver tongued. How could he love me and never met me Plz. I do love children and wanted to help them but i do have a problem with a man keep asking me for money. I checked out some of his story of living in NV and did not find any record of him then He gave me some informationof a driving lisence in NC, which did not pan out either. For someone that had so much money, i could not see why he needed mines. LOL. He is really good. He does try to play on the hearts of Christians who want to help the less fortunated. But one thing I know is that I serve a God that dont like ugly and Justin will receive his just reward.

Quote:
thanks u love for this email he had been writing me but he couldn't get any money out of me but i didn't one time money gram some money that was sent to me from another young lady which i really hate but thank u thank u so much for the email
TarynK
Victim Support

PostPosted: Wed 08 Jun 2005 16:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okie Dokie! Smile Here's some from this last week. I am not putting names to them, just the comments.. Smile

Quote:
Thank's for warning me

Thanks for your message. I am aware of it. Do you know what agency would handle
finger printing of the checks I have received?

okay thanks for email i do believe that u are saying its a scam, i think its great wat u guys are doing

I know that the emails sent was a scam. I asked many questions about the offer and got the run around. I wasn't going to get scammed by this guy or whoever he or she is. When I got tired of it. I politely gave him the same run around and never email him again. Thank you for looking out as others are easily tempted by money. This is a good thing you are doing.

thank you for your valuable information, howevr i must confess that i had been approached by more than 50 indivduals with this typy of scams and regretfully i hvae been replyting to them, and finnaly when it comes to a stage of them asking money i have been smart enough to refuse point blank.

Yes, I got your message. Thanks

thanks for ur concern. i just recieved one mail from them but i did not give any information at all because i was suspecting a fraud. and moreover i never do any legal work without the advice of my lawyer.
thanks for ur concern.
pls let me know if i cn help u anyway.
take care.

Thank you very much for your concerns about my security. I thought it would be dangerous to get involved in the transaction with them, I have stopped my involvement in it.
I appreciate your efforts to protect the people from being scammed. If there is any
help I need to ask you for, I will be in touch with you immediately.

THANKS FOR SENDING ME A LATTER . I NEVER SEND ANY INFORMATION TO THESE PEPOLE SHE WAS VERY NICE TO ME AND ASKED ME ABOUTH MY ADDRES AND PH NO . BUT I NEVER GIVE HER MY A/C NO SHE SAY TO ME SHE WANA COME AUSTRALIA WHY I GIVE HER MY ADDRES AND PH NO . AND THEN SHE TOLD ME SHE GO TO APPLY 4 ME MONEY 4 SOME FREE FUND AND I TOLD HER NO AND SHE NEVER CONTACK ME IF SHE WILL I LET YOU NO THANKS FOR SENDING ME YOU LATTER

Thank you for your warning mail. I have heard
from this person, but I have not and shall not, be
sending any money.
Thank you again and success in your work.

yes i got your warning and had told them to take a hike earlier but again thank you

Thanks for your email and warning.

Thanks for this information.

thanks for your email wich unfortunately came too late to protect me becoming a victim. I was actually that stupid to believe their story and I did send them money. I know the money is lost and up to now I did not go to the police because I dont expect any results.

Thank you for your message.

Thank you very much for you email which was very very interesting.

Angels are sent from heaven above, They're a symbol of peace, and expression of love.
Guiding arms are there to protect You all the day through,
God sends them With His love to watch over me and you.
So when you wonder what kept you from harm today,
just remember that there are Angels God has sent your way.
May God bless you today and Forever.
Sincerely your friend and brother in Christ Jesus

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Thank you very much for your warning me, first I believed him, but since he requested me to send him my passport copy, I have not trusted him. Thank you again for your warning; also the data, which I gave it to him, was not correct.

Thankyou for the very interesting and valuable information.

Thank you for your mail and warning me about this fraud.
They tried to squized out money form my pocket,
but they could ot do any thing as I did not follow
thier instruction. Thank you once again.

Thank you for the warning.

Hi there thanks for the email, i worked it out pretty quick that it was a scam.

Thank you for your warning, but I just play with these scums to keep
them away from other people, they get no money from me, but please
carry on warning other people and keep up the good work.

Your advice came I hope at the right time. Appciate your clear concise remarks.

you are right that is what the person wanted only i did not send any fees and
he almost quit righting. someone needs to stop him. i have saved every
e-mail. if that would help.

Thank you very much, I have not given him any personal information. There is another person bothering me too. I just read the e-mail yesterday and deleted it, nut if you need the e-mail address, I will send it if he e-mails me again. If you need any information please contact me.

Thank you very much, although I wasn't about to send them a damn thing! I've heard about these people..thank you for your warning!!!

Just what I thought. Thank you for confirming. I have received many such emails recently.

Thanks for the warning....it is a dangerous world.

Thanks for you info

hi thank you for your warning i have been having trouble with this person he will not leave me alone i have not sent any money cause i thought it was just to good to be true i will notify my bank for i have already given the detalis of my bank and once again i thank you very much

hi there, im just letting u no that i am well aware of these scammers and am out of it and awaring many of other people
thank you for th email and plz keep it up i am tryn my hardest to tel people

Hello, thanks for the warning, I will not inform them of this email.

Here is all his info, and I have all e-mails saved.there is also a girl helping him.
Thanks let me know what I can do to help.

I will take note of your warning. Thank you.

This is the second one of these I have got. I dont reply to them except
to tell them not to email me again.
Have A GOOD DAY. ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY

Many thanks by your informations where I'm not surprise. Because there is,I think 5 times that I'm contacted by this same kind of FRAUD.
That God bless you and gives you all that you heart wishes.

Thanks for your message.
I will follow as you told me to do
Thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SCAMPATROL Forum Index -> FEEDBACK All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: