Joined: 09 Jul 2006, 20:36
|Posted: Tue 15 May 2007 09:43 Post subject: Dear Friend
|From : adams leo <email@example.com>
Reply-To : <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent : Monday, May 14, 2007 6:11 PM
Subject : Dear Friend
Received: from bay0-omc1-s17.bay0.hotmail.com ([22.214.171.124]) by bay0-imc3-s35.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444); Mon, 14 May 2007 06:11:51 -0700
Received: from BAY109-W3 ([126.96.36.199]) by bay0-omc1-s17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Mon, 14 May 2007 06:11:42 -0700
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 May 2007 13:11:42.0163 (UTC) FILETIME=[6A1F9A30:01C79629]
View E-mail Message Source
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_214f1dd8-236f-400d-8501-a1e5fd5e2b88_"
Content-Type: text/html; charset=Windows-1252
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before. My name is Mr Adams Leo. I am the bill and exchange manager in African Development Bank. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confidence that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.
I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished along with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801 with the whole passengers on 6th of august 1997 and for your perusal you can view this site
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$11.3M (Eleven Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time.
On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again. The Banking ethics here do not allow such money to stay more than 10 years, because the money will be
recalled to our Banks treasury as unclaimed fund after this period.
In view of this I got your contact through the Internet when I was making a research on a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity because I don't want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. I have also agreed to offer 40% of the total sum and the rest 60% will be for me.
The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the deceased man was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law guiding our Bank for a citizen of this country to make the claim of the fund.So the request for you as a foreigner to come into the business is necessary, it will facilitate the release and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable Bank account as the only surviving relation to the deceased.
If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, reply with your telephone and fax numbers and Banking account details where you wish to receive the fund.
Upon receipt of the above mentioned information, indicating your interest in the business, I will send you by fax or e-mail a letter of application which you will type and send back to our bank to enable us start this transaction.
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is risk free and doesn't have any negative implication. You should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund have been finalized. This transaction will be completed within 14 bank working days immediately we start the business.
Waiting for your urgent response and please kindly delete if you are not interested.
Mr. Adams Leo. African Development Bank
Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso .